Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KanBan like behaviour
#5
Photo 
(09-29-2026, 06:54 PM)lfeliz Wrote: I am trying to figure out a way to implement a kanban like control where I have columns of items that I can drag from one column to next.  Is there a general way to accomplish this with any known IW components?

- Lou


You could use TIWCanvas or a raw HTML5 Canvas to draw what you need on a form.  Below is an equipment floor map designer with selectable, moveable objects controlled by a TIWForm and database driven.  The JS is updated using AddBodyScript.



[Image: Canvas.gif]

Regards,
Mark
Reply


Messages In This Thread
KanBan like behaviour - by lfeliz - 09-29-2026, 06:54 PM
RE: KanBan like behaviour - by Alexandre Machado - 09-30-2026, 07:38 PM
RE: KanBan like behaviour - by lfeliz - 09-30-2026, 10:52 PM
RE: KanBan like behaviour - by Alexandre Machado - 10-01-2026, 02:23 AM
RE: KanBan like behaviour - by MJS@mjs.us - 10-01-2026, 09:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)