| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Latest Threads |
KanBan like behaviour
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: lfeliz
Yesterday, 06:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 27
|
Reproducible IIS crash in...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
|
WebApplication.IP change ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
09-21-2026, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 519
|
Hook/callback to handle t...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Lenfors
09-08-2026, 09:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 369
|
The packages IW16.xx inc...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: hsbelli
09-03-2026, 11:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 737
|
Redirection issues with F...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 10:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 434
|
Source Code
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: magosk
08-31-2026, 08:11 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 942
|
TContenthandler requires ...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: valmeras
08-30-2026, 02:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 395
|
TIWjQDBGrid erratic behav...
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx
08-20-2026, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,682
|
Change Language DataTable
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: Rigoberto Mercedes
08-19-2026, 03:21 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 567
|
|
|
| Passing Delphi variables to Javascript function. |
|
Posted by: thiagorod - 09-01-2020, 06:48 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Hello,
I have this Javascript function (charting library) that takes an array of values as a variable, like this:
data: [22,61,64,35,91,59,62,91,124,94,77,196,309,147,102,107,199,36,0,0,0,0,0,0],
My doubt is how to make it read a Delphi array as the data input, I mean, how to transfer the values to this JS array.
Sorry if this is simple to do.
Regards,
|
|
|
| java script errors |
|
Posted by: joel - 08-30-2020, 02:04 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- Replies (3)
|
 |
Environment. Iw15.2.15, cgdevtools. 4.1.0.257
I have upgraded to iw15.2.15 and the access violations have disappeared; however, I am still having some issues with the pages locking up because of Javascript errors. I tried setting RednderAsyncEnabled := False, but that did not make any difference.
Here are the errors
1.
(index):102 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'selection' of undefined
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):102)
at i (IWLib__1837908247.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (IWLib__1837908247.js:2)
at Function.ready (IWLib__1837908247.js:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (IWLib__1837908247.js:2)
2.
IWBase__870463085.js:2 Error in SendRequest(): Cannot read property 'cloneNode' of undefined
consoleError @ IWBase__870463085.js:2
SendRequest @ IWBase__870463085.js:6
executeAjaxEvent @ IWBase__870463085.js:6
(anonymous) @ (index):59
dispatch @ IWLib__1837908247.js:3
r.handle @ IWLib__1837908247.js:3
The 2nd error "the send request error" is triggered when I click the cgdevtools button.
(08-30-2020, 02:04 AM)joel Wrote: Environment. Iw15.2.15, cgdevtools. 4.1.0.257
I have upgraded to iw15.2.15 and the access violations have disappeared; however, I am still having some issues with the pages locking up because of Javascript errors. I tried setting RednderAsyncEnabled := False, but that did not make any difference.
Here are the errors
1.
(index):102 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'selection' of undefined
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):102)
at i (IWLib__1837908247.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (IWLib__1837908247.js:2)
at Function.ready (IWLib__1837908247.js:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (IWLib__1837908247.js:2)
2.
IWBase__870463085.js:2 Error in SendRequest(): Cannot read property 'cloneNode' of undefined
consoleError @ IWBase__870463085.js:2
SendRequest @ IWBase__870463085.js:6
executeAjaxEvent @ IWBase__870463085.js:6
(anonymous) @ (index):59
dispatch @ IWLib__1837908247.js:3
r.handle @ IWLib__1837908247.js:3
The 2nd error "the send request error" is triggered when I click the cgdevtools button.
I did change out the button to just an IWButton and when I tried that I get the following error.
IWBase__870463085.js:2 Error in SendRequest(): Cannot read property 'cloneNode' of undefined
consoleError @ IWBase__870463085.js:2
SendRequest @ IWBase__870463085.js:6
(anonymous) @ IWBase__870463085.js:6
setTimeout (async)
executeAjaxEvent @ IWBase__870463085.js:6
processAjaxEvent @ IWBase__870463085.js:6
IWCL_DoOnClick @ IWBase__870463085.js:5
IWEventHandler @ IWBase__870463085.js:4
|
|
|
| Bug in TIdAttachment::FileName ? |
|
Posted by: Asger-P - 08-27-2020, 05:06 PM - Forum: Indy
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Hi
I think I found a small bug in the TIdAttachment::FileName
I have received a mail with an attachment that have a very stupid filename:
Fakturanr. 119180921 fra Lemvigh-Müller A/S.pdf
Indy only gives med the S.pdf part, the rest is discarded.
I know that the / isn't allowed in a filename on windows and it was ok if indy replaced it, but it should not discard everything in front of it.
I know the real filename because Thunderbird shows all of it, and when I want to save it replaces the / with -.
Can I do anything to get the full filename ??
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Asger
The code I use is this:
Code: bool pdfMail::getPdfAttachments(TIdMessageParts *parts, TMailContent* MailContent )
{
parts->CountParts();
if( parts->AttachmentCount < 1 )return false;
int C = parts->Count;
for( int i = 0; i < C; ++i )
{
TIdAttachment *atcm = dynamic_cast<TIdAttachment*>( parts->Items[i] );
if( atcm && attachmentsIsPdf( atcm->FileName ) )// checks if the extension is pdf
{
MailContent->Attachments.Add( atcm );
}
}
return MailContent->Attachments.Count() > 0;
}
|
|
|
| TIWEdit - RegionalSettings are ignored |
|
Posted by: Lorbass - 08-26-2020, 08:04 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- No Replies
|
 |
Hi guys,
RegionalSettings for edit-control is a good idea.
Setting in IWServerControllerBaseConfig and/or in IWServerControllerBaseNewSession works fine because IWEdit.RegionalSettings returns the correct values.
Properties of IWEdit are defined as
- DataType = stNumber
- DataTypeOptions.NumberType = ntFloat
- DataTypeOptions.NumberValidation = nvIntraWeb
- DataTypeOptions.FloatDP = 2
BUT while editing IWEdit only dot is accepted when DecimalSeparator is defined as comma. If DecimalSeparator is defined as dot neither dot nor comma are accepted.
Something wrong on my side or a bug?!
Thanks in advance for a solution!
|
|
|
| CSS for IWTabControl |
|
Posted by: valmeras - 08-25-2020, 04:02 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
- No Replies
|
 |
I am using Intraweb 14.2.7 with Rad Studio 10.2.3 (C++ Builder)
I would like to know if it is possible to add css for a TIWTabControl ?
Because I don't see the option in the object inspector.
|
|
|
|