Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 6,211
» Latest member: digitalsamay
» Forum threads: 2,150
» Forum posts: 10,471

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 325 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 322 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, digitalsamay

Latest Threads
ClassicRegionDraw
Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion
Last Post: JuergenS
04-17-2024, 05:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 86
CompressorImplementation
Last Post: JuergenS
04-17-2024, 05:27 PM
» Views: 85
IntraWeb 15.6.0 is out!
Last Post: Comograma
04-17-2024, 11:54 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 616
How to manage forms and v...
Last Post: David1
04-17-2024, 10:37 AM
» Views: 80
iwjqdbgrid button example
Last Post: joelcc
04-16-2024, 09:07 PM
» Views: 99
New demo available
Last Post: Alexandre Machado
04-16-2024, 03:54 AM
» Views: 140
IW 15.5.9 IWChart
Last Post: PaulWeem
04-15-2024, 12:50 PM
» Views: 119
Multipage websocket commu...
Last Post: davidbaxter
04-15-2024, 02:39 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 766
TIWServerControllerIniRea...
Last Post: Lorbass
04-12-2024, 10:59 AM
» Views: 142
Resize problems with IW 1...
Last Post: Lorbass
04-12-2024, 10:47 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 803

idtcpclient EOL Customize
Posted by: Madammar - 07-05-2020, 03:24 PM - Forum: Indy General Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi, can idtcpclient End of line be customized ?

currently its #13#10 

is there any property to modify that ?

Print this item

Porting old Delphi2007 application using TServerSocket....
Posted by: BosseB - 07-05-2020, 01:08 PM - Forum: Indy General Discussion - Replies (24)

So I have this old service application written in Delphi7 and maintained in Delphi2007 until about 2012.
Now it won't run anymore in Windows10 and I have decided to try a port to FreePascal so it can run on Linux.
The Indy10 suite is available in Lazarus as a package via Online Package Manager.

The server uses a TCP socket connection for user interaction (mainly configuration and data retrieval) and it was implemented at the time using TServerSocket that came with Delphi.

This won't obviously port so I thought that I could use Indy10 instead for that interface.
TIdTcpServer seems to be a natural replacement except for the fact that the TServerSocket is event driven...

The existing structure is a TService descendant which implements the Windows service. I know how to handle conversion to Linux for that.

But I would like some help into how I can port the communications between the remote client and the server using TidTcpServer.

This server uses TServerSocket in order to handle the communications and it implements the following event procedures:

Code:
sckServer: TServerSocket;
procedure sckClientConnect(Sender: TObject; Socket: TCustomWinSocket);
procedure sckClientDisconnect(Sender: TObject; Socket: TCustomWinSocket);
procedure sckClientRead(Sender: TObject; Socket: TCustomWinSocket);
procedure sckClientError(Sender: TObject; Socket: TCustomWinSocket; ErrorEvent: TErrorEvent; var ErrorCode: Integer);

The sckClientConnect procedure handles the client connection and incoming commands as follows:

Code:
procedure TSuperStingRemoteServer.sckClientConnect(Sender: TObject; Socket: TCustomWinSocket);
{Create the remote handler and assign the communication to it}
var
  SSRC: TSSRemoteClientComm; //The communications object
  i: integer;
begin
  try
    FActivityTime := Now;
    i := sckServer.Socket.ActiveConnections;
    Log3RServer.StdLog('Active clients = ' + IntToStr(i));
    if i > 1 then
    begin
      Log3RServer.StdLog('Only one active client allowed!');
      Socket.Close;
      Exit;
    end;
    Log3RServer.StdLog('SSRemote - Client connect, IP=' + Socket.RemoteAddress + ' Host=' + Socket.RemoteHost);
    SSRC := TSSRemoteClientComm.Create(Socket, FRemoteServer);
    Socket.Data := SSRC;  {Keep pointer to handler with socket}
    SSRC.Log := Log3RComm;
    FRemoteServer.ClientCallback := SSRC.ClientCallback;
    Log3RServer.StdLog('SSRemote - initializing new SSRemote Client');
    SSRC.Initialize;
    SSRC.Log.StdLog('Socket communication channel opened to ' + Socket.RemoteAddress + ' Host='  + Socket.RemoteHost);
  except
    on E: Exception do
    begin
      Log3RServer.ErrLog('Exception during client connect: ' + E.Message);
    end;
  end;
end;

procedure TSuperStingRemoteServer.sckClientDisconnect(Sender: TObject;  Socket: TCustomWinSocket);
begin
  FRemoteServer.ClientCallback := NIL;
  LogStd('Client disconnect ' + Socket.RemoteAddress);
  if Socket.Data <> NIL then
  begin
    TSSRemoteClientComm(Socket.Data).OnDisconnect(Socket);
    TSSRemoteClientComm(Socket.Data).Free;
  end;
end;

procedure TSuperStingRemoteServer.sckClientRead(Sender: TObject;  Socket: TCustomWinSocket);
var
  RdData: string;
begin
  {Implement the socket data flow here by using the Data pointer to the handling object}
  RdData := Socket.ReceiveText;
  if Socket.Data <> NIL then
    TSSRemoteClientComm(Socket.Data).OnDataRead(RdData);
end;

procedure TSuperStingRemoteServer.sckClientError(Sender: TObject;
  Socket: TCustomWinSocket; ErrorEvent: TErrorEvent; var ErrorCode: Integer);
begin
  {Implement the socket error handling here}
  LogErr('Socket error detected, code: ' + IntToStr(ErrorCode));
  ErrorCode := 0; {To stop the socket from generating pop-up errors}
end;

So this system acts really just like a pass-through to the real communications object class dealing with all of the messaging and data transfers etc using the supplied socket when it was created.

Since Indy does not use events, how can I adapt this from TServerSocket to TidTcpServer?

Hopefully I will not have to modify too much inside the handler itself provided the network interface shown above is ported with the messaging in mind...
Note that the sckClientRead retrieves the client command text and just shuffles it over to the handler's OnDatRead method that takes the text as parameter, so it should really be decently simple provided one can get the receive text event off of the TidTcpServer object....

Grateful for any suggestions, it was quite a while since I wrote this application (started in 2004)....

Print this item

IntraWeb 15.2.5 is out!
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 07-05-2020, 06:48 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hi guys,

here is a new update with more exciting stuff:

https://www.atozed.com/2020/07/intraweb-15-2-5/

In this version we are officially releasing our new tool "IntraWeb Certificate Manager". This tool allows you do request and install Let's Encrypt certificates with only a few clicks, create self-signed certificates for development, convert certificates and much more. A new blog post about it coming soon.
Check it out

[Image: IWCertificateManager.png]

Print this item

JQGrid
Posted by: Alain.verdier - 07-03-2020, 01:18 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (2)

Hello,

I have a static website (no internet access) and wonder what I need to download in order to use TIWJQGrid.
I did a search on the web, but it seems to me that the versions are paid

thank you
Have a good day

Print this item

Style transform property
Posted by: valmeras - 07-02-2020, 05:43 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (1)

I am using Intraweb 14.2.7 with Rad Studio (C++ Builder) 10.2.3
I am trying to shrink a IWRegion using transform: scale. But it does not work:
document.getElementById("IWREGION1").style.transform = "scale(0.5,0.5)";
But it does not work. Nothinh happen.
Is it normal ?

Print this item

IW 15.2.4 is out
Posted by: Alexandre Machado - 07-02-2020, 11:13 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - No Replies

Hi guys,

there is a new update for 15.2, version 15.2.4. Check it out:

https://www.atozed.com/2020/07/intraweb-15-2-4/

enjoy!  Big Grin

Cheers

Print this item

Bug Crash in IWForm.FillRealTabOrder - every 2-3 clicks
Posted by: Victoria - 07-01-2020, 02:51 PM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (11)

Hello IntraWeb Team,
i got a nasty problem. My Server crashes every 2-3 clicks.
Every Time on the same Line. For understanding. I build many Items (IWButton/IWLink/...) dynamically and release them if needed.
So i can click around 1-3 times max without crash but after then it happens. I can not find out which problem he has with the list (FillRealTabOrders).
My components will generated at this way: Build the the New one. Give them the Settings from the old Control. Delete the old Control.
For this Tab i use:
  iMemTab := oOldCtrl.TabOrder;
  oOldCtrl.TabOrder := -1;
  oNewCtrl.TabOrder := iMemTab;

System:
Win10 64bit
Delphi 10.2.3
IntraWeb 15.2.3
StandAlone (HTTP.SYS)

[Image: IWCrash.png]

Please help me - i think it is possible that in old intraweb version this problem not exists. But not sure.
with friendly regards
Victoria

-------------------EDIT
In he meanwhile i found out that OnClick seems to cause the trouble. So i switched everything to AsyncClick + (in old version from IntraWeb i could only generate a button before the FormCreate to replace that properly with my own IWButton Class) - now reworked this logic and dont replace the components. This seems to work but causes another Problem.
I has a TIWGrid what i fill with generic items (IWLabel, IWImageFile) and the TIWImageFile worked until my last changes. Exact this trouble i has got describe in the older Ticket here:
https://www.atozed.com/forums/thread-1445.html

But now - not only the first "row" (IWImageFile in the Control of a Row) doesn't work ... none of them does?!  Sad
Maybe you can help me with the new problem.

Print this item

IW10 open IW14 Form (dll)
Posted by: alex.trejo@tttnet.com.mx - 06-30-2020, 12:11 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (8)

Hi,
We are preparing to migrate a large D2009/IW10 isapi application to a more recent dev environment (10.2.3/IW14.2.6 which we already have or possible go to IW15).
We would like to have the possibility to keep the current IW10 app as entry point, create a new IW14 dll that could be referenced from IW10 app and where we have migrated and new forms. So, when we have a new form migrated, we call the new IW14 version from within the IW10 app. Is something like this possible with IW? When I In VCL it is possible to include an external dll library which opens new forms, but when trying it in IW it throws AV.

How can we accomplish this? We want to keep/pass user information from IW10 app to IW14 forms.
Thanks
Alex

Print this item

IW 10.0.17 ExecCMD e Proxy
Posted by: cleversonviana - 06-29-2020, 12:23 PM - Forum: IntraWeb Dúvidas Gerais - No Replies

Utilizamos a versao antiga do Intraweb 10.0.0.17 e para atualizarmos para nova versão seria algo muito complicado.

Estamos com o seguinte problema:

Estamos querendo utilizar NGINX como proxy e redirecionar os nossos sistemas da seguinte forma:

www.site.com.br/teste -> http://www.outrodomain.com:7000

Porém, quando fazemos isto no intraweb que temos, por causa do ServerController.ExecCmd, ele fica num loop e nao consegue chegar no destino.

Como fazemos para um suporte de forma que consiga nos dar uma solução para este problema, de forma que possamos manter a versão atual do IW que temos?

Print this item

Not a valid time format?
Posted by: Mikael Nilsson - 06-29-2020, 10:44 AM - Forum: IntraWeb General Discussion - Replies (11)

Hi,

We  have moved to new servers.

OS Name Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
Delphi 10.3.3
Intraweb 15.2.3
TMS Intraweb 5.9.10
Using Interbase 2017
Firedac components.

I can't see anything wrong with the  date format. Can you?

The problem is that we in on one of the forms we get:

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

in 99.99% . (sometimes we succeeds to get a result set showing in the TMSgrid.)

Error details:

Exception message : '2020-06-29 12:29:03.4500' is not a valid date and time
Depending on the error condition, it might be possible to restart the application.
Exception class : EConvertError
Exception address : 0676A8F6
Exception Time : 2020-06-29 12:29:36.995
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Name : isapiXIBwwd.dll
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Started at : 2020-06-29 12:14:05.802
Running for : 15 minutes 31 seconds
Computer Name : P-W-WWD-WEB01
Compiler Version : 330
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IntraWeb Version : 15.2.3
Multi-session : False
Content Path : d:\wwwroot\customerzone.opuscapita.com\wwd\wwwroot\
Session count : 21
Application Path : d:\wwwroot\customerzone.opuscapita.com\wwd\
Active Form : frmWWD (TfrmWWD)
Active Form list : [1] frmLogon (TfrmLogon)
[2] frmWWD (TfrmWWD)
Form list : [1] IWUserSession (TIWUserSession)
[2] frmLogon (TfrmLogon)
[3] frmWWD (TfrmWWD)
Browser Name : Chrome
Browser UserAgent : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
Session ID : cPWEejrIa55X0GvdS6Y23OGmkNG
Last Access : 2020-06-29 12:29:36.157
Callback : False
Runtime parameters :
Client IP address : ::1
Request PathInfo : /
Request Method : POST
Request User Agent : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
Cookies Count : 1

Print this item