- At method level
-Allow setting of recursion levels
-Input and output param checks
-complete RTTI at runtime about method name, etc
-Shaw call Stack indented open able above with param values and times
- Even when as IL/compiled, allow easy loading of individual code files or groups of code files into the namespace and allow custom spots like add source x @
- Func/Class/Prop/Field are “all one in the same”
- return types
- implicit conversions
- operators and phrases – ie push x on y and alternates for same, ie on y push x.
- getters / setters
- Access value by instance ref – then sub props via special ref. With implicit convertors? or other
- default value
- null or not
- params by name, param defaults, optional params, param lists
- numbers – allow rounding as a function.. store only rounded….
- multi results – auto instantiate and also allow anon types….
- public, protected, etc… friends and/or passwords? or allow on any force to be dynamic and only allow security restricted to block dynamic access
- if else can do with label blocks and a default block. types can use them for methods too but need patterns…
- need to differentiate var vs method? if so how? – only needed on assignment? Can pattern match and make assignment a method too? equations tricky….
- Methods DONT return any more.. they put things somewhere maybe
- pop x into new y? or somehow count this as a set? yes.. a set…. allow as option
class AAA [
// – is a prop and a class and a func… all 3 are one. AAA.BBB is same as class AAA.BBB ? Allow such merges always.
class BBB 
pre and post conditions
# or ! run only if debug
type ranges and values verifications – via type
. for sibling classes
object accessor for name?
@arg / @arg / @arg@length – where is length? @arg.name.@index,type,etc…
@var / @var[‘name’ / 0] / length etc.
@other func stuff
@debug – call count, etc….
@type.name – static info about type itself
@obj.parent – non static info about class, ie info about object
@prop. – available to methods of properties. getter, setter, initial value, etc