Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XE7 64-bit not working
Hi, first a message from my daughter-in-law:

Muito obrigada por toda a ajuda que deu ao meu sogro.

Now, I have a couple of observations and one minor issue..

Observation:
Starting a new project, IW is not immediately available, always I have to install the package which then seems confined to the project.
Having done this, the settings Link with RTL and Link with RT Packages get set back to the checked state, causing a project build to crash out on startup in the manner I have described.

I can live with this and maybe it isn't ecconomic for you to spend time on it given that I am still using XE7.  But I would appreciate any advice on:

Licensing
The product is fully licensed and I entered the licence when requested during installation.  But if I do a Project Make (ctrl-f9) then run it, I am advised that I am using an unlicensed copy.  I have always to do the more lengthy full Build in order to remove this warning.

Thanks,

Denville.
"Starting a new project, IW is not immediately available, always I have to install the package which then seems confined to the project."

In the global package list make sure its loaded and not simply on the project. This will make sure its loaded on new projects as well.
(04-04-2019, 02:27 PM)kudzu Wrote: "Starting a new project, IW is not immediately available, always I have to install the package which then seems confined to the project."

In the global package list make sure its loaded and not simply on the project. This will make sure its loaded on new projects as well.

Thanks.