Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIWDBImage does not work with vFileAccess = faRequireSession
Hi! We discovered that a frame containing a TIWDBImage did not work when we had set vFileAccess := faRequireSession in IWServerControllerBaseValidateCacheFileAccess. If you debug the web page you get the following error:

Code:
HTTP404: NOT FOUND - The server has not found anything matching the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier). GET - http://192.168.4.30:9013/iJpZEkkD90Ig4vhmnuKR8q/$/temp/ATZiwn17FqBleI5B3MTnwWxFG.png

As a temporary bug fix I can set vFileAccess := faGrant for png files, but we would like to have session validation for all cache files.
Hi again! I can understand that you have been busy with the new Delphi release. Just wanted to check if you have had a chance to look at this error yet?
Are you trying to access the image to start a session, or after a session has started?
(11-26-2018, 01:42 PM)kudzu Wrote: Are you trying to access the image to start a session, or after a session has started?

After a session has started.
Hi, AFAIK this have been already fixed. Which version are you using?
Sorry, I was thinking this was the previous report on audio files. This is a different issue. We are going to investigate it and I'll give you an answer ASAP.

Kind regards