Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootstrap V4 Framework
Howdy All!

This weekend i finally spent the time evaluating Bootstrap for IW. I can see why everyone who chooses to use it would prefer it over other IW UI offerings.

Well, I hit a brick wall after I started reading about all the changes in Bootstrap V4 which would affect me. I really would rather base V3 of my upcoming IW web reservation system on BS 4.

Any how, a fellow IW user, Loren Szendre, helped me quite a bit and is very knowledgeable about IW + Bootstrap 4.

He commented that he might have to do an IW Bootstrap 4 framework himself. I told him to setup a GoFund page and I would contribute as this kind of framework would be invaluable to me as a commercial one man shop.

If any of you would like to see this done also, please contribute to Loren.

The GoFund page link is below:

GoFund for IW Bootstrap Components

All the best,

Shane
We would definitely like some help on 17 as well. Post beta 4 release would be a good time for someone to jump in if they are interested. Smile
(10-08-2018, 05:04 PM)kudzu Wrote: We would definitely like some help on 17 as well. Post beta 4 release would be a good time for someone to jump in if they are interested. Smile

Howdy Kudzu!

I would love to help with IW 17 but unfortunately I have to be able to use it for my work. If you had BS 4.x now, I would be all over it.

I am hoping other developers will chip in and give Loren an incentive to do an IW Bootstrap 4.x framework, but ... I hope in personal opinion is WRONG and others will contribute.

Looking forward to IW 17+ with BS 4.x.

Shane