Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15 Cannot use IWBS modal frame
IIam using IWBootstrap. 

I I just place a modal region on a form I get a GPF asoon the form.is activated. 

I would like not to go back to 14.7, what can I do?

Thanks in advance - Intraweb rules!

Michael
(06-09-2018, 08:23 PM)mschumann Wrote: IIam using IWBootstrap. 

I I just place a modal region on a form I get a GPF asoon the form.is activated. 

I would like not to go back to 14.7, what can I do?

Thanks in advance - Intraweb rules!

Michael

Which Delphi version are you using? 
In any IntraWeb version: uninstall the existing version and install some other version should work.
Hi,

I am using Delphi 10.2.2. I uninstalled IW 14.7 and installed IW 15.03. Also, I uninstalled Intraweb Bootstrap as it is included in IW 15.03.

I will uninstall and reinstall and post the results.
Unfortunaltely, this did not help. If you take my example from the other post and just put a IWBSModal on the main form. The app then crashes as soon, the session and the main form is created.
(06-12-2018, 06:12 AM)mschumann Wrote: Unfortunaltely, this did not help. If you take my example from the other post and just put a IWBSModal on the main form. The app then crashes as soon, the session and the main form is created.

When I mentioned remove one and install the other I was referring to your question "how to reinstall IW 14".

Anyway, this IW Bootstrap bugs have been fixed and we have a new build ready. Please install it and let me know how it goes:

https://www.atozed.com/2018/06/15-0-5/