Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15.03 Javascript error in IWBASE!
My application loads frames as required into a main forms region. This works perfect, also with a framewith an ambedded ag-grid which I prefer over the IWGrid due to its lazy loading capabilities. that speeds up things with huge amounts of data.

In that frame I experience this Error:

IWBase__ED2B0D164.js:2 Error in processAjaxExecute when evaluating:   
  IW.initIWCL(RGROWIWCL,"RGCONTENT",false);
  f(RGCONTENTIWCL,"FRAMEIWFRAMEREGION",0)  IW.initIWCL(FRAMEIWFRAMEREGIONIWCL,"TBLENTITYFRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(FRAMEIWFRAMEREGIONIWCL,"IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON2FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON3FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSINPUT1FRAME",true);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON4FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON5FRAME",false);

Unexpected identifier

I think the bold expression lacks a semicolon and this is generated code.

The grid works well with custom rest event for loading data but due to this error I cannot use custom events as they are not initialized, this code comes first.

Can I doanything about it?

Thanks!

Michael
(06-10-2018, 06:29 PM)mschumann Wrote: My application loads frames as required into a main forms region. This works perfect, also with a framewith an ambedded ag-grid which I prefer over the IWGrid due to its lazy loading capabilities. that speeds up things with huge amounts of data.

In that frame I experience this Error:

IWBase__ED2B0D164.js:2 Error in processAjaxExecute when evaluating:   
  IW.initIWCL(RGROWIWCL,"RGCONTENT",false);
  f(RGCONTENTIWCL,"FRAMEIWFRAMEREGION",0)  IW.initIWCL(FRAMEIWFRAMEREGIONIWCL,"TBLENTITYFRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(FRAMEIWFRAMEREGIONIWCL,"IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON2FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON3FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSINPUT1FRAME",true);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON4FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSINPUTGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON5FRAME",false);

Unexpected identifier

I think the bold expression lacks a semicolon and this is generated code.

The grid works well with custom rest event for loading data but due to this error I cannot use custom events as they are not initialized, this code comes first.

Can I doanything about it?

Thanks!

Michael

Are you able to recreate this in a separate application?

Are you creating code programmatically and adding it to the callback response?
I put together a stripped down sample application to reproduce the problem and would be grateful if you could have a look into it. You can download it from https://itc-ms.de/files/err_example.zip. Please put it into something like <dir>\source\frontend as it compiles executable to ..\..\_bin and units to ..\..\units.

I unistalled IW 15.04 cleaned the paths from every residues of iwbootstrap and reinstalled it. I use Delphi 10.2.2 Enterprise. The error persists. It is independant of the ag-Grid stuff (my first guess). I copied a mask from the iwbootstrap example.

Thanks for having a look into it!

This might be the problem: A semicolon missing in generated javascript code after f(RGCONTENTIWCL,"FRAMEIWREGION1",0):

Code:
Error in processAjaxExecute when evaluating:   IW.initIWCL(RGROWIWCL,"RGCONTENT",false);

f(RGCONTENTIWCL,"FRAMEIWREGION1",0)  IW.initIWCL(FRAMEIWREGION1IWCL,"IWBSREGION2FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSREGION2FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSLABEL1FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSREGION2FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTONGROUP1FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSBUTTONGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON1FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSBUTTONGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON2FRAME",false);

Regards

Michael
(06-12-2018, 05:52 AM)mschumann Wrote: I put together a stripped down sample application to reproduce the problem and would be grateful if you could have a look into it. You can download it from https://itc-ms.de/files/err_example.zip. Please put it into something like <dir>\source\frontend as it compiles executable to ..\..\_bin and units to ..\..\units.

I unistalled IW 15.04 cleaned the paths from every residues of iwbootstrap and reinstalled it. I use Delphi 10.2.2 Enterprise. The error persists. It is independant of the ag-Grid stuff (my first guess). I copied a mask from the iwbootstrap example.

Thanks for having a look into it!

This might be the problem: A semicolon missing in generated javascript code after f(RGCONTENTIWCL,"FRAMEIWREGION1",0):

Code:
Error in processAjaxExecute when evaluating:   IW.initIWCL(RGROWIWCL,"RGCONTENT",false);

f(RGCONTENTIWCL,"FRAMEIWREGION1",0)  IW.initIWCL(FRAMEIWREGION1IWCL,"IWBSREGION2FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSREGION2FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSLABEL1FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSREGION2FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTONGROUP1FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSBUTTONGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON1FRAME",false);
  IW.initIWCL(IWBSBUTTONGROUP1FRAMEIWCL,"IWBSBUTTON2FRAME",false);

Regards

Michael

Actually is not a semi colon, but a line break. This line comes from IW Boostrap which is not fully compatible with IW 15. We have already fixed this on our new build: https://www.atozed.com/2018/06/15-0-5/
Thanks for your quick reaction. I know why I love Intraweb...

Michael.