Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ModalWIdnow with Region in template
Modal window with ContentElement = region is displaying and working properly in a normal application without template. but if use the template then the modal window popup in very small size. Any other changes is required in the region or the modal window settings when use it in the templates please. I am using the latest version 15.2.62.
Very likely some of the CSS styles applied to the page are conflicting with (possibly overriding) the modal window own styles.

Are you able to create a simple test case showing this issue?
(07-14-2022, 05:31 AM)pgnair Wrote: Modal window with ContentElement = region is displaying and working properly in a normal application without template. but if use the template then the modal window popup in very small size. Any other changes is required in the region or the modal window settings when use it in the templates please. I am using the latest version 15.2.62.

Setting IWModalWindow->Autosize = false might work with templates.
(07-14-2022, 05:31 AM)pgnair Wrote: Modal window with ContentElement = region is displaying and working properly in a normal application without template. but if use the template then the modal window popup in very small size. Any other changes is required in the region or the modal window settings when use it in the templates please. I am using the latest version 15.2.62.

Hi Alex
Sorry for the delayed reply. 
PFA
Thanks
Pramod

Attached Files
.zip   ModalWindow.zip (Size: 92.33 KB / Downloads: 4)
Hi,

2 changes were necessary to make it work flawlessly in this example:

- Include the IWRegion1 anywhere inside the template  (i.e. add the {%IWRegion1%} tag)
- Set IWRegion1.StyleRenderOptions.UseDisplay := True, so the rendering engine will use the "display" style attribute to control the region visibility. 
For clarity: the difference between "display" and "visibility" is that setting "display: none" causes the control's calculated width and height to be zero, meaning that it doesn't occupy any space in the page when not visible. On the contrary, setting "visibility: hidden" will make the control invisible but it still occupies space in the page.

Please check the modified sample application

Attached Files
.zip   ModalWindow.zip (Size: 54.81 KB / Downloads: 28)
(07-25-2022, 05:06 AM)pgnair Wrote:

Hi Alex
Sorry for the delayed reply. 
PFA
Thanks
Pramod

Thank a lot Alex. it is working as expected.