Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CDN icons for IWLink and IWURL
Hello, will it be possible to have an IWLink and an IWURL with CDN icons in the FontAwesome style?. Something similar to what was done with IWButton in its Image.WebFontClass property. In advance thanks for the help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hum... I'd have to give it a thought.... Let me do some testing and I'll get back to you
(01-13-2022, 01:39 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hum... I'd have to give it a thought.... Let me do some testing and I'll get back to you

Thanks for your answer Alexandre, it would be great because vertical menu items could be created with IWLink to open other IWForms and IWURL to open pdf and other URLs, instead of using IWButton for everything when image icons are needed in menus. Do you think it could be enabled in the next version?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, I'll give it a try
Released as part of IW 15.2.50. There is also a new TIWLabelEx which also can render an icon which is very handy

Enjoy!
(01-31-2022, 10:42 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Released as part of IW 15.2.50. There is also a new TIWLabelEx which also can render an icon which is very handy

Enjoy!

Thanks Alexandre Smile