Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get help from Atozed
Hi,

as I wrote on subject my question is simple - what do I need to do so I would get help from Atozed? 
So far (and I can also add I'm waiting for an answer even for months!) I got help only on one subject and I have a feeling you helped me only because one other member intervene. Is the reason because question are mostly because of using Bootstrap or I simply am not eligible to get help? If second, what do I need to do to become eligible?

Kind regards,
Bostjan
1) Ive found the thread.

2) What kind of IntraWeb license do you have? Users with purchased licenses receive priority support but we do try to support all users. Unfortunately with the forums, sometimes threads do get overlooked.
Hi, Kudzu,

First time I bought Intraweb on 6th of July 2006 (at the time it was called Enterprise). Last time I've bought Ultimate instant upgrade on 13th of October 2021. I've asked my questions during one month while I was supposed to get support. Was I supposed to ask for support differently?

Kind regards,
Bostjan
I've tagged your post and asked Alexandre to check it.
(12-17-2021, 01:05 PM)bostjan Wrote: Hi,

as I wrote on subject my question is simple - what do I need to do so I would get help from Atozed? 
So far (and I can also add I'm waiting for an answer even for months!) I got help only on one subject and I have a feeling you helped me only because one other member intervene. Is the reason because question are mostly because of using Bootstrap or I simply am not eligible to get help? If second, what do I need to do to become eligible?

Kind regards,
Bostjan

I'm working on your test case again. I apologize for taking too long. What happens is that you provided a test case but the expected behavior was not clear and I needed to ask you for more information. Due to time zones etc it usually takes more than one day to go back and forth. When this happens sometimes we just start to work on other issues and your original case gets delayed.

I'll get back to you within a few hours.
(12-20-2021, 09:31 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 01:05 PM)bostjan Wrote: Hi,

Kind regards,
Bostjan

I'm working on your test case again. I apologize for taking too long. What happens is that you provided a test case but the expected behavior was not clear and I needed to ask you for more information. Due to time zones etc it usually takes more than one day to go back and forth. When this happens sometimes we just start to work on other issues and your original case gets delayed.

I'll get back to you within a few hours.

Thank you in advance, Alexandre. Looking forward to your answer.