Login APIs
Does anyone know of components and or any examples for use with Intraweb for
- Google Login API
- Apple Login API
- Microsoft Login API

I want to use it in a web page as described here

https://developers.google.com/identity/s...eb/sign-in

TIA
Im not aware of any. The IW auth system is pluggable. Have you checked to see if there is any existing Delphi code available? The IW auth system is very simple to add new auths to.
Thank you.

I thought I would ask.

I have begun coding for oauth2 as you suggested.
You may consider making your OAuth2 work open source. This would allow you to publish it for others to assist, and we regularly (with permission and credit) roll in users open source work to our main installs for everyone to benefit from.
(11-29-2021, 04:17 AM)zsleo Wrote: Thank you.

I thought I would ask.

I have begun coding for oauth2 as you suggested.

Hi,
Were you able to use oauth2 with intraweb?

Thanks!
I have implemented OAuth2 into/with IW with other services but the Google, Apple and Microsoft are on the back burner...

In end I decided to use a third-party library to simplify my development: https://www.chilkatsoft.com/

That said, I needed it for more than OAuth2. Their support was excellent and their API made OAuth2 easy to implement.
OAuth2 is simple stuff.

I've introduced a new class TIWOAuthClient in unit IWOAuthClient.pas. It can correctly handle an access token request that can be used to further communicate with services that require oAuth authentication.

It will be included in the next IW update
(02-10-2023, 03:22 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: OAuth2 is simple stuff.

I've introduced a new class TIWOAuthClient in unit IWOAuthClient.pas. It can correctly handle an access token request that can be used to further communicate with services that require oAuth authentication.

Alexandre,

This will be a great addition.

With OAUTH2 I found the biggest issue to be the multiple layers of key generation and management.

Also, keying for multiple users each with different registration details need to carefully considered.

Kind regards
(02-10-2023, 03:22 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: OAuth2 is simple stuff.

Thanks.   That will be a big help.
@zsleo,

the class is simple and generic enough to allow subclassing and possibly some level of customization and extension.

The basic functionality for now allows user to obtain an oAuth2 access token that can be used to communicate with other applications which require that form of authentication. This class is another one to make use of our TIWHTTPClient class which simplifies the HTTP request/response process in an IW app.

We intend to expand it in the future, of course. If you have any particular requirements, please let me know and I'll consider them.

Kind regards,