Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootstrap 4 + figure tag
HI Bostjan,

I missed your resonse here. I'll revist the demo and get back to you in a few....
(05-27-2022, 03:42 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: HI Bostjan,

I missed your resonse here. I'll revist the demo and get back to you in a few....

Hi, Alexandre!

I'm sending you a reminder, I'm still waiting for a solution, now already for 9 months Sad

Kind regards,
Bostjan
Hi, Alexandre!

Now it's been 10 months and I still haven't received a solution. Can you at least say it's no point waiting and I should start searching for some other solution?

Kind regards,
Bostjan
I'm really sorry for the delay. Your sample project just got lost here and I assumed that you had solved it...

Here is the updated project. There is some (3 lines) custom JavaScript that is not hard to understand.

The IWBS4Image1HTMLTag method has also been simplified a little bit.

.zip   FigureTest.zip (Size: 57.71 KB / Downloads: 5)

Cheers
(09-07-2022, 08:04 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I'm really sorry for the delay. Your sample project just got lost here and I assumed that you had solved it...

Here is the updated project. There is some (3 lines) custom JavaScript that is not hard to understand.

The IWBS4Image1HTMLTag method has also been simplified a little bit.

Cheers

Hi, Alexandre!

Thank you so much for your reply. I checked the code and it's working correctly and is also understandable.

Kind regards,
Bostjan
Great!

There is one thing though: I realized that your code is not exactly doing what it should regarding the tag creation inside that event and it is leaking memory each time the form renders. I'll see how to fix the memory leak and keep it working.