Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShowPrompt
Where can I find a description of all the parameters of the ShowPrompt call ? 
Interested in the format of specifying the last parameter (callbackData: TStrings)
callbackData is some user-defined string that will be sent back to the application when the user closes the prompt dialog.

So you can send some stuff that will be returned back to the server, along with the input string and the result of the prompt (RetValue)

For instance, the user clicks on some grid cell and you want to prompt him to give you some other information. The grid cell data can be sent as callbackData, then when the user closes the prompt dialog you know what was the grid cell (meaning that you don't need to keep the grid cell stored in some variable)
So this is not what I expected....
Is it possible to set the type of data intended for input in ShowPrompt (in IWEdit)?
This is necessary for mobile devices, so that the user does not switch the view of the virtual keyboard, but immediately enters the necessary information. For example, a phone number or PIN code.
(08-12-2021, 04:28 AM)Сергей Александрович Wrote: Is it possible to set the type of data intended for input in ShowPrompt (in IWEdit)?
This is necessary for mobile devices, so that the user does not switch the view of the virtual keyboard, but immediately enters the necessary information. For example, a phone number or PIN code.

I'll see what can be done regarding this....