Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long delays with IE11 after upgrade v15 upgrade
I recently upgraded from a v14 version to 15.2.27 and have encountered one issue that is really stumping me. Our main landing page has a locate account button that finds an account in about 4 seconds processing time thru Chrome and Edge but takes 15 seconds in IE11.
I cannot find anything in the code or in Fiddler callback statistics. Its almost like everything is done processing and its just taking a nap before refreshing the page. Has anyone encountered this behavior and remediated?
Sadly, I have clients that need to stay on IE11 for awhile longer.
> that finds an account in about 4 seconds

I think the answer is within this specific process. Unfortunately we have very little information about it from your report. What "finds an account" means? Where is this stored, how does it find it, what does it do with the account once it has been found, what this process generates as an output?

IW performs well in IE11 (and even in older versions). There is no intrinsic reason for that.

have you tried to isolate this in a simple test case application? have you tried any of our demos in your IE11 to see how it behaves?