Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15.2.28 is out
Hi guys,

there is a new IW update available, IW 15.2.28: 

https://www.atozed.com/2021/05/intraweb-15-2-28/

This version brings some new interesting stuff (e.g. IWIpGeolocationClient component) and many enhancements to existing components.

Enjoy!  Smile
(05-19-2021, 08:30 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hi guys,

This version brings some new interesting stuff (e.g. IWIpGeolocationClient component) and many enhancements to existing components.

Enjoy!  Smile
Hi Alexandre,

Good day!

I have just downloaded IW 15.2.28 installer, and installed it over existing IW 15.2.27. The installation stalled with the following error:

I downloaded the source-code version, and it has only 4 folders instead of the IW 15.2.27's 9 folders.

As now installation can't proceed, I will have to reinstall back IW 15.2.27. Just to let you know. Could be my installation's issue too (10.2), however IW 15.2.27 was working fine. Thank you.
Can you please show me the settings you used to install (which IDEs and tasks are selected)?

Regarding IW Source, some folders were useless and some other are redundant (already distributed with regular installer, e.g. IWBootstrap and IWJcl files). No useful file has been removed from the source distro.
I think it is being caused by something in the download of optional items FastMM4 and ScaleMM2.

If you have already installed it in the past, you don't need to check this option again. Just leave them unchecked and it should work.

I'm working on a fix for the download part.

Thanks
(05-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I think it is being caused by something in the download of optional items FastMM4 and ScaleMM2.

If you have already installed it in the past, you don't need to check this option again. Just leave them unchecked and it should work.

I'm working on a fix for the download part.

Thanks

I have selected all options (oops) Big Grin . Will not re-select those options next time. Noted on the redundant folders, next time I will paste over the older source. My only concern is for those new users whose 1st installation is IW 15.2.28, as their source-code download would be missing those folders. Thanks for the reply.  Smile
(05-19-2021, 08:30 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hi guys,

Enjoy!  Smile

Hello, it's possible with that version when executing refreshasyncrender method of a control then dissapears form screen. 

I tried changing caption of a button and then refreshing via refreshasyncrender and then dissapears without showing any error. 
It happens also with demo projects. 

Can you confirm if it's a bug?  Thank you very much. 

Kind regards

Blanca
Why do you call refreshAsyncRender after changing the caption of the button? It is not needed, nor recommended.

RefreshAsyncRender is a method to be used in very few occasions and this is not one of them
Please update to IW 15.2.29. It fixes this issue and also the installer problem when FastMM4 and ScalleMM2 are both selected to download