Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product Support
Hi,
Aside from this forum, do you have any other line of support? If yes (hopefully) can someone please let me know?
Thanks
(07-12-2023, 05:19 AM)jimmy11 Wrote: Hi,
Aside from this forum, do you have any other line of support? If yes (hopefully) can someone please let me know?
Thanks

Try https://www.atozed.com/support/chat/
If you have an unresponded question or any urgent issue you can always drop me an email: alexandre at atozed dot com

With many different channels and working from different time zones it is easy to miss something
(07-12-2023, 08:20 AM)PaulWeem Wrote:
(07-12-2023, 05:19 AM)jimmy11 Wrote: Hi,
Thanks

Try https://www.atozed.com/support/chat/

Thanks for the reply

(07-12-2023, 11:24 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: If you have an unresponded question or any urgent issue you can always drop me an email: alexandre at atozed dot com

With many different channels and working from different time zones it is easy to miss something

Hi Alexandre,
The reason I asked is because I have been sending you email follow up almost literally everyday for the past few months. I am not getting any reply or update. Email subject is Intraweb 15 - Nonce. I have provided you few sample code as requested I think last March. I have put a comment on one of the topic on this forum but no reply as well.
Can you please provide any feedback.

Thanks,
Jimmy
Yes, your daily emails are being forwarded to the SPAM folder automatically by the email server. You are basically sending exactly the same email every day for weeks (or months) as I could see. Flooding my email box is not the right way to get things prioritized if you know what I mean.
I understand that, but if you would re read the thread, I have started emailing you daily when I wasn't able to get any reply.
As I said, I am not receiving any reply from you on email and on the forum. You even said few times that you will get back at me "at end of day/week" but it never happens. If its not the right way, then what should I do to get an update?
You should have atleast provided a concrete feedback a week after or a month and give a target date on when can I expect an answer and give an answer or atleast an update as promise, if you know what I mean.
So back at the issue, is there any update on the nonce thing?
Did you also flood the email boxes of TMS during this time or only ours?
Because, if my memory serves me, I spent a considerable amount of my finite time trying you to get over problems caused by TMS IW component pack. In the end, I realized that the "design" (I wouldn't call it design ever...) of the components make it virtually impossible to fix the issues without a complete rewrite of those controls. Have you got a official TMS response for this? If so, I would love to hear it.
Yes you said that, but this issue is not just TMS components. Please re read the email, you even asked for sample code with IW grid (without TMS component), that was way back end of March, I did not receive any feedback after that.
As I said, your emails are going straight to the SPAM folder.