Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWJQGrid Issue
Hello 

I've problems with both jqgrid/ jqdbgrid because after resizing a column and then i want to make a selection via onasyncselectrow it throws the following error 

IWBase__1993570770.js:2 Error in processAjaxExecute when evaluating: var g=$("#grid_IWJQDBGRID1");g.jqGrid("setSelection",9,false);

Cannot read property 'fbRows' of undefined

and the grid returns to the original size so the user size it's not mantained and does an 'ugly effect'. 

It happens sometimes, but very often. I've tried to change the gridoptions on the grid with no success, it seems a problem on the own .js file that is charged. 

I get this error on the samples jqgrid demo. 

Can this issue be resolved? 

Thank you very much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Blanca,

I'll try to recreate this issue here and let you know. Please give me a few hours to come back to you.

Cheers
Hi again,

I was able to recreate it. I'll work on it and we should publish a new fix soon.

Kind regards
(03-17-2021, 11:41 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Hi again,

I was able to recreate it. I'll work on it and we should publish a new fix soon.

Kind regards

Hello, 

Thank you very much for the interest.
I would like to ask you too, as now you're looking at the grid. A problem we have when we read the column width after resize on the client. It won't changed on the server. It's possible to send that change to the server in an easy way? 

Kind Regards.

Blanca
Please update to IW 15.2.26 and it will fix this issue with jQGrids

Please let me know how it goes

Regarding the width... I'll add it to our backlog and see if I can get it implemented in the next release.
(03-23-2021, 10:07 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Please update to IW 15.2.26 and it will fix this issue with jQGrids

Please let me know how it goes

Regarding the width... I'll add it to our backlog and see if I can get it implemented in the next release.

Hello Alex, 

Sorry for the delay, I'm afraid, but it is not correct. If before we had an error while selection after resize, now the problem it's worse because when refreshing page where there's jqgrid it shows the wait layout all the time and the page it's totally out. if you see then the console there is an error on the page.
I send both errors on attached image files. 

For anything We'll talk, it's important to solve that problem. 
Thank you very much

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)