Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW Application Inside DIV
Hi!
Is it possible to incorporate the IW Application inside the DIV tag of an external template? I know it could be achieved by using special IW tags {%%}. But I want that IW application would respect the size of the parent DIV and stretch inside it.
use css, default styles of IW really not fitting nowadays
(05-21-2018, 07:34 AM)asp Wrote: Hi!
Is it possible to incorporate the IW Application inside the DIV tag of an external template? I know it could be achieved   by using special IW tags {%%}. But I want that IW application would respect the size of the parent DIV and stretch inside it.

You can open a iw app inside a FRAME.
IW17 can do it, but thats not much help to you now. For 14, you need to use templates and enumerate the controls. It does a similar thing to what you ask.
Is it possible to incorporate the IW Application inside the DIV tag of an external template? I know it could be achieved   by using special IW tags {%%}. But I want that IW application would respect the size of the parent DIV and stretch inside it.

As JNP suggested, use an iframe. You will get the exact same behavior and (a bonus) your application will be fully isolated from external interferences
(05-27-2018, 09:53 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:

As JNP suggested, use an iframe. You will get the exact same behavior and (a bonus) your application will be fully isolated from external interferences

Thanks for advice. Iframe was the first thing I suggested, but the customer declined it.
Templates may be your next best answer then.