Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15.2.11 is out
Hi guys,

there is a new IW version ready: https://www.atozed.com/2020/08/intraweb-15-2-11/

Some important fixes if you are using IWBS3 or IWBS4 component sets. Also jQGrid fully capable of async rendering, which is cool!

Enjoy! Big Grin
Hi Alexandre,

This version fixes my issues with showing modal iwbs forms when RenderAsyncEnabled = False.

Thanks!
Howdy Alex!

Just downloaded and tried - still no working with my code (I am in C++ Builder if that makes any difference).

As soon as I get a break, I will put together a demo that exhibits the problem.

For now, I am still on 15.1.22.
(08-05-2020, 09:47 PM)ShaneStump Wrote: Howdy Alex!

Just downloaded and tried - still no working with my code (I am in C++ Builder if that makes any difference).

As soon as I get a break, I will put together a demo that exhibits the problem.

For now, I am still on 15.1.22.
The same with me. After ASync refreshing a IWDBGrid, a TIWBSButton doesn't refresh. Hiting that button doesn't do nothing, only after F5 on the browser.
Now when I do TIWBSButton.RefreshAsyncRender, the button disappears.
Modal TFrame thought is working as expected.
(08-06-2020, 09:59 AM)Comograma Wrote: The same with me. After ASync refreshing a IWDBGrid, a TIWBSButton doesn't refresh. Hiting that button doesn't do nothing, only after F5 on the browser.

The demo you sent me before works correctly in all my tests. If you have a different situation, please report it properly.
(08-06-2020, 11:34 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 09:59 AM)Comograma Wrote: The same with me. After ASync refreshing a IWDBGrid, a TIWBSButton doesn't refresh. Hiting that button doesn't do nothing, only after F5 on the browser.

The demo you sent me before works correctly in all my tests. If you have a different situation, please report it properly.
The test is not complete with the situation that I'm reporting. It's a little bit too complex to complete the test case but I'll try.
Alexandre, because it's hard to do a test case of what I'm experience in this case, I managed to get a workaround to solve my problem.
When I refresh my grid, there are some validations in between and some code to start the working in progress animation (start ans stop) and for that, I'm using some TIWTimers to accomplish those tasks.
So, after all that, I add another TIWTimer where I just do this:
BtnCarrinho.Caption := BtnCarrinho.Caption;

and this way, the TIWBSButton updates like it should.

So, definitly, there's something that was changed with IW, that bricked what worked perfectly fine.
What I can say more is that, since I start my IWDBGrid refresh, validations, start and stop my working in progress animations, etc...I'm changing one or two times, the caption of that TIWBSButton and his Enabled property to, depending on my validations. I thing that it's here where the problem resides.
If I comment those lines of code:

...my example code...
start worjing in progress animation;
dataset close;
query construct;
dataset open;
apply filter;
//IIWBSButton.Caption := 'Some caption';
//TIWBSButton.Enabled := Some condition;
...stop animation

If I do this, the TIWBSButton updates and behaves correctly.

Hope it helps because the only solution was to sent you all my code and databases Wink