Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in jQGrid Demo Project
from where exactly the grid take the Theme to use?

how come the header title become red?

much more - if i use select * from big table (large record) and use just one field - the iwjqDbgrid - crash

if i use 2 or more dbgrid on the form - all the form crash. and we are talking on 1 form in one project....

it's look IWjQDbGrid have some bugs....
As with your other threads this is incomplete. We are not well trained in mind reading or remote code guessing.

Please post a ready to run simplified .zip file with a project demonstrating the issue that you are having.
ok. i will make it simple.

just 1 Q

how come the header title become red? in the DBGrid Demo.
i look at the pas there is nothing i can see.
i look at the dfm. the same.

but the title is red. why? how?

Q 2.

>>>> much more - if i use select * from big table (large record) and use just one field - the iwjqDbgrid - crash
i can not give you my database. its in sql and you can take any "BIG" data you like.

put 2 jqDbGrid.
put 2 query
put 2 datasource
connect the to the jqDbGrid.

run the app.
just that.

1 is shown. the other - not.
when i close the first. i can see the secend.
Again. If it is so easy, please make a ready to run project in a zip attachment.

This ensures there is no mistake in recreating what you ask about, and it also saves a lot of time. There are a lot of external factors and this ensures there is no time wasted in trying to recreate some detail.

You can use a CDS with a text file to simulate the database. Or you can modify one of our demos and submit that back to us.
download http://www.hanibaal.co.il/iw/Project7.zip
------------------------
1 access db
1 project
------------------------
1.open project.
2. see the grids.
3. push "open tables".
4. the grids disappears.
5. push "refresh data".
6. nothing.
hi KUDZU