Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with IWDBGrid Async refresh
Until v15.2, when I did a IWDBGrid.Refresh, the grid would refresh properly and the regions where the IWDBGrid resides in would refresh and resize properly.
From v15.2 and even with v15.2.6, this isn't update correctly.
I attatched 2 images to explain what's happening.
What has changed that is provoque this behaviour and how to achieve the correct result like before?
Hi, try:
IWDBGrid.DoRefreshControl := True;
(07-14-2020, 01:04 PM)Jose Nilton Pace Wrote: Hi, try:
IWDBGrid.DoRefreshControl := True;
It's the same IWDBGrid.Refresh with the same result. Not working  Sad
I don't see any images. Can you create a test case application showing it?
(07-16-2020, 04:00 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I don't see any images. Can you create a test case application showing it?
Too complex to create a test case. I attached the images again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see that you are using templates, but I don't know which picture is which. Seems that the first it the wrong one. Is that correct?
(07-17-2020, 05:46 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I see that you are using templates, but I don't know which picture is which. Seems that the first it the wrong one. Is that correct?
I'm not using templates, just using bootstrap 3. And yes, the first image is with version 15.2.6 wich is the incorrect one.
(07-17-2020, 09:29 AM)Comograma Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 05:46 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I see that you are using templates, but I don't know which picture is which. Seems that the first it the wrong one. Is that correct?
I'm not using templates, just using bootstrap 3. And yes, the first image is with version 15.2.6 wich is the incorrect one.

Looks like a clipregion problem.

Can you please create a simple test case with 1 form and 1 grid showing this behavior? 

A IWBootstrap form can be configured in many different ways and there is no guarantee that it will match yours
(07-21-2020, 08:49 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:

Can you please create a simple test case with 1 form and 1 grid showing this behavior? 

A IWBootstrap form can be configured in many different ways and there is no guarantee that it will match yours
Ok, this was very painfull but here it goes. Has I said, my test case works great with v15.2.0 and since that until v15.2.6, it doesn't work has expected.
There are images, js and css attached.
Obrigado Alexandre ?

Attached Files
.zip   Test case.zip (Size: 544.69 KB / Downloads: 14)