Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scale application to screen
What is the best practice to scale a form/application to the browser's screen size? I've looked and tried examples of Bootstrap, but the component selection is limited and I was not successful in modifying the examples to my need. All I really need to do is display a text message in a color and size of my choosing nicely in the center of the screen, be it iPhone, android, tablet, or laptop. Thanks.
You can use anchors and aligns to center content, or a simple template if this is all you need to do. There are examples of both in our demos (Guess centers things)
Thank you. I brought Guess up, but it won't compile. It complains that IWCompFile.pas is missing. 15.2.3 is the version installed. I will try to learn from the .dfm file. Edit: took it out of the Uses section and it compiles. Will experiment with it. Thanks.
IWCompFile is a core file and Guess I dont believe uses it at all.

Do you have IWCompFile.* file on your system?
(07-17-2020, 06:22 PM)kudzu Wrote: IWCompFile is a core file and Guess I dont believe uses it at all.

Do you have IWCompFile.* file on your system?
You are right, I don't have that file. As I edited my previous post, I removed it from the Uses section and Guess compiled. To solve the original question, I was able to get a bootstrap region to do what I wanted.