Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWMemo Maximum Lines reached
I have been using IWMemo to display log files to the user and in the past have not had any problems; at least that I could find.  In the latest versions however, I am not getting the web browser to display all of the lines that are read in using LoadFromFile.  I even tried adding the lines one at a time using a separate read function but it still will only show about 273 lines of my text file.  Some of these logs can get VERY large.  Is there a way to increase the "size" of the data in the IWMemo component?  Is there another component that might work better?  FYI - currently using IntraWeb 15.1.9 in Delphi 10.2 but the problem is in versions created several months ago also.

Thanks!
David C
Can you produce a slimmed down ready to run demo that demonstrates this? I can use random text data. Demo should be as simple as possible and ready to run as is.
(05-22-2020, 06:01 PM)kudzu Wrote: Can you produce a slimmed down ready to run demo that demonstrates this? I can use random text data. Demo should be as simple as possible and ready to run as is.
I created a new project with the form I use and when I ran it and loaded a large text file it worked fine.  LOL!  I went back to my main application and loaded a large file and it also loaded properly.  I have no idea why for a while it wasn't working properly.  Must have been the browser.

Thanks!
David