Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unit InCustomTCPServer was compiled with a different version of InTCPConnection.TInTC
I'm using Delphi2009, installed IntraWeb 12.2.37 and iw12tmsd2009p.zip (TMS Intraweb comp. pack pro V5.8.0.0)

As I compile my app, I get the following message

[DCC Fatal Error] EngenixWebPortal.dpr(13): F2051 Unit InCustomTCPServer was compiled with a different version of InTCPConnection.TInTCPConnection

Any suggestions hwo to fix this?
IW 12 is VERY old. We can provide only minimal support.

1) Try to compile a demo without TMS, such as guess to see if its the TMS or IW units that have that issue.

2) Are you compiling using TMS source or binaries?
Please download this tool and remove the old Indy files installed on your Delphi:

https://www.atozed.com/intraweb/bundled/removal-tool/
(03-04-2020, 09:15 PM)kudzu Wrote: IW 12 is VERY old. We can provide only minimal support.

1) Try to compile a demo without TMS, such as guess to see if its the TMS or IW units that have that issue.

2) Are you compiling using TMS source or binaries?

I've the evaluation versions installed, no source.

Create a new intraweb project, so is empty, no components places, same error message.
1) Make sure you are using the LATEST version of IW12.

2) Make sure ALL Delphi 2009 service packs are installed and if I recall 2009 also has a DCC update pack that must be applied manually. I think they are listed on the 12 download page, but 12 is about 10 years old.

3) Is there a reason to use 12 instead of 15 which still supports D2009?
(03-05-2020, 09:54 PM)kudzu Wrote: 1) Make sure you are using the LATEST version of IW12.

2) Make sure ALL Delphi 2009 service packs are installed and if I recall 2009 also has a DCC update pack that must be applied manually. I think they are listed on the 12 download page, but 12 is about 10 years old.

Thanks for your recommendations.

I downloaded the latest IW12 form the website

All known service packs are installed on Delphi2009

Uninstalled all IW* and Tms Pro* stuff, run the removal tool. Installed IW15, seems to be ok. But which "TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro" package do I have to install now?? I can not find a package for Delhpi2009 that matches with IW15
(03-06-2020, 09:38 AM)Frans Bougie Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 09:54 PM)kudzu Wrote: 1) Make sure you are using the LATEST version of IW12.

Thanks for your recommendations.

I downloaded the latest IW12 form the website

All known service packs are installed on Delphi2009

Uninstalled all IW* and Tms Pro* stuff, run the removal tool. Installed IW15, seems to be ok. But which "TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro" package do I have to install now?? I can not find a package for Delhpi2009 that matches with IW15

Here why I try to upgrade to a newer version. Please have a look at the attached file, I try to get two grids with variable height displayed on a web-page without overlap. I can not find any method in the current used TMS Pro version, maybe this is possible in a newer version.

Attached Files
.docx   WebGrid Positioning.docx (Size: 92.24 KB / Downloads: 2)
"But which "TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro" package do I have to install now?? I can not find a package for Delhpi2009 that matches with IW15"

As this is not our product, I cannot answer this. You will need to contact TMS.

" I try to get two grids with variable height displayed "

Again if these are TMS grids, that is not our product.
I don't think you can use TMS Trial with IW 15. That's because TMS decided not to create trial versions for IW 15 (don't know why either because IW 15 is our main version for several years now)

Quote:From their site:

Trial version requires VCL for the Web (IntraWeb) version 12.0.0 or Delphi 2010/XE/XE2/XE3/XE4/XE5/XE6/XE7/XE8/10 Seattle/10.1 Berlin/10.2 Tokyo with default IntraWeb version. Registered version works with all IntraWeb 12.x, 14.x, 15.x versions.
Separate trial version downloads for IW 14.2.1.
Separate trial version downloads for IW 12.2.34.

https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsiwpr...-downloads

From what I can see the best option to evaluate both products at the same time is:

- Download IW 14.2.1 from here: https://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/iw14.2.1.exe
- Download TMS for IW 14.2.1 from here: https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsiwprotrial.asp
- Remove IW 15 (run IWBundledRemovalTool again after uninstalling it)
- Install IW 14.2.1
- Install TMS