Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting started with IW 15.1.15 and Bootstrap.
I have used intraweb in the past but want to use the bootstrap features.  I am struggling to find any IW 15 examples on getting started with bootstrap.  I can't even find where the Ultimate edition I just purchased put the demo or sample applications.  All the youtube that I've found is either 2 or 3 years old or talks about IW 17.  

Thanks in advance!

IW 15.1.15 with Delphi 10.3 update 3
Have you looked in our demo repository?
(03-04-2020, 09:15 PM)kudzu Wrote: Have you looked in our demo repository?
Hmmm, I tried looking on the web site so I could provide a link to the demo description/instructions.

Didn't find it.  I also found that the FAQ link just doesn't complete (bouncy ball wait).

https://www.atozed.com/intraweb/faq/

It looks like an "opportunity"?  You?  Alex?  Other?  

All of that linkage used to work and demo stuff showed up easily.  I don't  need it (I've got the github tied to directories here) but others do.  Have you been fixing things again? <g>

YES, Allen, there are bootstrap demos somewhere.  I don't use BS but I've seen them somewhere.  Look around at https://github.com/Atozed/IntraWeb 
Note that the XIV demos also apply to 15.  I expect others that use BS will reply with better info.

Later,
Dan
Bootstraps demos are downloaded together with IW update releases like the latest 15.1.16. As part of the download options you can tick a box to have the demos downloaded with the IW update release.

I do hope though that AtoZed will place the demos somewhere else (like github) as well as I, and I know from previous threads others as well, have problems installing it. On my computer installation of the demos is being blocked after a short, and stops with an error, so I have to untick the option to have the update installed. And not just the latest update 15.1.16. It's been like that since 15.1.8 or 9 at least.

Regards
Soren
like Dan said, it's already on GitHub :
https://github.com/Atozed/IntraWeb

there are tons of examples there
Yes, there are tons of examples on Guthub. just not the Bootstrap demos...
(03-04-2020, 06:25 PM)AllenNolandDIA Wrote: I have used intraweb in the past but want to use the bootstrap features.  I am struggling to find any IW 15 examples on getting started with bootstrap.  I can't even find where the Ultimate edition I just purchased put the demo or sample applications.  All the youtube that I've found is either 2 or 3 years old or talks about IW 17.  

Thanks in advance!

IW 15.1.15 with Delphi 10.3 update 3

During IW 15.1.x setup the last setup screen (Additional Tasks) has an option to download and install Bootstrap demos and resources. Check that option and it will install some demos.
You can find them under \Source\iwbootstrap folder
Unfortunately, IW 15.1.19 does not include the iwbootstrap demos and resources. It does not event create the \Source\iwbootstrap folder.

Therefore I fear that the question is still open and unanswered