Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding general stylesheet
Hi All,

I'm trying to implement a general style sheet, so that all elements have the same font family and font size, and wonder if it is sufficient to define which style sheet to use, in ServerController. If style sheet is not defined for other forms, will they all  forms in the projct use the sheet defined for ServerController ?

OR.. is it necessary to specifically define a style sheet for each form ?

Regards
Soren
(09-17-2019, 11:01 AM)SorenJensen Wrote: Hi All,

I'm trying to implement a general style sheet, so that all elements have the same font family and font size, and wonder if it is sufficient to define which style sheet to use, in ServerController. If style sheet is not defined for other forms, will they all  forms in the projct use the sheet defined for ServerController ?

OR.. is it necessary to specifically define a style sheet for each form ?

Regards
Soren

It will, but most of the time I use the extraHeader on the pages to add the stylesheets that I want to use.
Hi Joelcc,

Thanks for your reply.

Would you post an example of the extraheader you create and the stylesheet it points to ? I do not seem to get it to work, and it's likely because I'm not doing it right.

Regards
Soren
Hi, I use this style to change a little the IWDBGrid:
Code:
<head>
  <style type="text/css">
    /*Ajustes na table do bootstrap*/
    .table>thead>tr>th, .table>tbody>tr>th {
      background-color: #e4e6e7;
    }
    .table>thead>tr>td, .table>tbody>tr>td, .table>tfoot>tr>td {
      vertical-align: middle;
      font-size: 14px;
      padding: 8px;
      border-top: 1px solid #ddd;
    }
  </style>
</head>
(09-20-2019, 05:58 AM)SorenJensen Wrote: Hi Joelcc,

Thanks for your reply.

Would you post an example of the extraheader you create and the stylesheet it points to ? I do not seem to get it to work, and it's likely because I'm not doing it right.

Regards
Soren

You can do something like this.

ExtraHeader.Clear;

ExtraHeader.Add('<script type="text/javascript" src="/Files/includes/iwpdfobject.js"></script>');
Hi joelcc,

Thanks. Just what I needed.

Regards
Soren