Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sending event email
copied and ran the code.
got the same error using all  the different methods.
(09-03-2019, 05:46 PM)ccMcBride Wrote: copied and ran the code.

What does the email look like with each method you have tried?

Can you provide an email that ACTUALLY WORKS the way you want it to? It would help to have a working start point instead of flying blind.

(09-03-2019, 11:12 PM)rlebeau Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 05:46 PM)ccMcBride Wrote: copied and ran the code.

What does the email look like with each method you have tried?

Can you provide an email that ACTUALLY WORKS the way you want it to?  It would help to have a working start point instead of flying blind.
in the zip file, you have 2 ics files.
one is labeled 'testEvent-working.ics.'
that one works.
Also, not sure what you are looking for.  Using gmail as server, either ics file works.  using outlook, the 'testEvent-working.ics' works, but the 'testEvent.ics' does not.
so, do you want the one going through gmail or the one going through outlook365?

Attached Files
.txt   mailfile.txt (Size: 2.07 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   mailmemory.txt (Size: 2.04 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   mailstream.txt (Size: 2.04 KB / Downloads: 0)
(09-04-2019, 01:27 PM)ccMcBride Wrote: in the zip file, you have 2 ics files.
one is labeled 'testEvent-working.ics.'
that one works.

I didn't ask for the ICS files, I asked for fully formatted emails that do what you want them to do.

(09-04-2019, 01:27 PM)ccMcBride Wrote: Using gmail as server, either ics file works.  using outlook, the 'testEvent-working.ics' works, but the 'testEvent.ics' does not.

Then you are clearly running into an Outlook problem, not an Indy problem. Take up the issue with Microsoft.

(09-04-2019, 01:27 PM)ccMcBride Wrote: so, do you want the one going through gmail or the one going through outlook365?

I want whatever works correctly for whichever system you are trying to deal with. If Gmail works, then I clearly don't need to see emails processed by Gmail. If Outlook is not working, then I need to see emails that DO work in Outlook, so they can be compared to emails generated by Indy to see what is different between them.

attached

Attached Files
.txt   mail.txt (Size: 1.99 KB / Downloads: 1)