Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootstrap 4 for IW
is this you are referring to? https://codecanyon.net/item/caleran-date...r/19454049

If so, you just have to purchase a license directly form the vendor (and keep it just in case). There is no relation to IW
Hi, in my IW 15 there is a component called TIWBS4DateCaleranInput. I would like to make it work. I suppose it is connected to the component you mentioned, but how can I make it work? Many greetings from Austria

Hans
You mean that it doesn't work in your application? Can you please provide a simple test case showing this?

Regarding the license: Even if the source code is included in a component like this (i.e. a wrapper), the licensing is between you and the vendor of the JavaScript library.
Photo 
Ok, I have this code

and when I run it, it looks like this attachment: The Button looks fine, but the Datepicker does not react

Thanks Hans... and please continue your good work with IW

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just saw this thread - the project I have used IW on for the past 15 years is coming to end of life (hard being a one man shop)!

Any how, to use Caleran component wrapper I wrote:

1) Purchase license

2) In the WWWRoot folder create a folder called css and copy the files you got with the caleran as follows:

caleran.min.css caleran.min.css.map 

3) In the WWWRoot folder, create a folder called js and copy all the *.js files into it.

4) In each form that uses the Caleran wrapper component I wrote, add the following to the ExtraHeader string list:

<link href=\"css/caleran.min.css\" rel=\"stylesheet\"/>
<script src=\"js/moment.min.js\"></script>
<script src=\"js/caleran.min.js\"></script>

I use c++ so you may need not need the \" for the "s.

That should work!

All the best,

Shane
Yes Shane! It worked! Thank you so much...
(08-20-2021, 04:23 AM)Airlizard Wrote: Yes Shane! It worked! Thank you so much...

No problem!

Glad it worked.

Caleran is one of the nicer calendars I found 3+ years ago when I was looking for a component that would make my IW app look professional.

I haven't updated my IW app much in 3 years and with BS4, it still looks pretty good in 2021.

One of my live customer links:

Exciting Boat Ride on St Lawrence River

All the best,

Shane
We would need you here in Austria...
(08-20-2021, 05:01 AM)ShaneStump Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 04:23 AM)Airlizard Wrote: Yes Shane! It worked! Thank you so much...

No problem!

Glad it worked.

Caleran is one of the nicer calendars I found 3+ years ago when I was looking for a component that would make my IW app look professional.

I haven't updated my IW app much in 3 years and with BS4, it still looks pretty good in 2021.

One of my live customer links:

Exciting Boat Ride on St Lawrence River

All the best,

Shane

Very impressive, Shane!

Kudos!