Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWLocker
Howdy All!

I am putting the final touches on my new web responsive web app and I am running into several problems with IWLocker:

1) If the current page has been scrolled to where the top of the page is outside of the view port and the IWLocker gets called, it is NOT shown in the because it is being displayed based on the top of the page.

2) I need the ability to make the displayed image responsive. It really would be nice if the IWLocker allowed multiple size breaks.

I am guessing the IWLocker is a javascript function. Where is it so i can try to make the above changes or does anyone have an alternate solution that works in a similar fashion as the IWLocker.

** UPDATE** 

I woke up and decided the 'default IW' loading image would be fine if it fixed the above problem. I cleared my image and tried it.... if the current page is still scrolled beyond the top of the initial page, the same results.

THanks,

Shane
I'll need to test it....
Hi Shane,

I can confirm that it can happen. I'm working on a fix... I'll let you know if I can find an easy fix or a simple workaround
Howdy Alex!

Thanks!

While you are looking for it, do you think you could look for a way to allow it to be responsive? Maybe firing an event when the locker gets triggered.

Thanks,

Shane
You mean a server side event? The locker already triggers when a server side event is about to be triggered...

Which exact IW build are you using?
(05-09-2019, 10:25 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: You mean a server side event? The locker already triggers when a server side event is about to be triggered...

Which exact IW build are you using?

Howdy Alex!

What I am looking for is a way to either:

1) Have IW make the IWLocker responsive (ie... if the supplied image is larger than the viewport (width and/or height), have it shown SMALLER!

2) An event that allows me to to specify a URL to a image to use. This would take 2 parameters - one would be the active / new form and a reference to a string for the image.

If you implemented the above, developers would have almost complete control over the process!

Thanks,

Shane
Howdy Alexandre!

Were you ever able to find a fix / workaround for this issue?

All the best,

Shane
Howdy Alexandre!

Any update?

Shane
Any update?
Will Ping Alexandre...