Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placeholder disappears
Hello friends could tell me if it is normal in an IWDBEDIT after an insert, the placeholder disappear. I have this problem in all the templates, using the IW15, only to appear in IW14 did not occur these problems. Thank you.
Can you tell me how you include the placeholder attribute to your tag?

Please check your IWDBEdit.Attributes property. There is a new iePlaceholder attribute added to it. Try changing this value and see how your project behaves.
(11-14-2018, 08:30 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Can you tell me how you include the placeholder attribute to your tag?

Please check your IWDBEdit.Attributes property. There is a new iePlaceholder attribute added to it. Try changing this value and see how your project behaves.

Alexandre, I tried directly in the template, and then in the component with the property iePlaceholder property, but even so after the insert does not render the placeholder. As you can see in the attached images. If you can help me, thank you.

<div class="form-group">
                    <label class="control-label">Usuário</label>
                    <!-- <input class="form-control" id="EDTUSUARIO" name="EDTUSUARIO" type="text" maxlength="200" placeholder="Informe o usuário"> -->

{%EDTUSUARIO%}

</div>