Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 17 vs TMS Software's Web Core
(08-14-2018, 05:38 PM)ShaneStump Wrote: Howdy All!

I am going to have to start rewriting my web module for the 3rd time in 10 years as things have changed a lot from a public customer's perspective.

Any how, I have decided this next go around to NOT use any third party UI components and just use what comes with the web framework to guarantee support / continuity.

Any how, as I wait for IW 17 and hopefully Boot Strap 4 components, I received an email from TMS Software about their new product Web Core:

https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmswebc...p#features

It looks very, very interesting.

Could those of y'a;ll with more web knowledge than I (i.e almost all of you), please comment on how they see this comparing to IW 17?

Thanks in advance,

Shane

Hi Shane. Well As long as I have seen thir demos, they always show something and in the reality is another stuff. The ending product is a lots html and Js application which will not be a real delphi server application. Most of the code will be on client side. So you will have to leanr debugging + the speed of javascript your server application will be a slug. Even SMS is better than that. A real Web application is one that servs UI visual stuuf in Browser but all proccess and calculation and other stuff will be done a Native Compiled App (for speed). Im not saying TMS webcore is a bad product, but not the one I will seek for a serous web application.

Messages In This Thread
IW 17 vs TMS Software's Web Core - by ShaneStump - 08-14-2018, 05:38 PM
RE: IW 17 vs TMS Software's Web Core - by kudzu - 08-16-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: IW 17 vs TMS Software's Web Core - by fduenas - 08-16-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: IW 17 vs TMS Software's Web Core - by kudzu - 08-17-2018, 12:48 AM
RE: IW 17 vs TMS Software's Web Core - by kudzu - 08-18-2018, 11:37 PM