Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to use new version of Indy 10
(06-29-2018, 07:06 PM)OldBob1938 Wrote: Once I've done all of this, done a clean on the project, recompiled and relinked, OPENSSL 1.02 files give me the original failures.

Which failures exactly? Because it CAN'T be the ones you originally mentioned here, as those errors only affect Indy 9, only Indy 10. Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE your code is compiling with Indy 10? Check the Version property of *any* Indy component at runtime, what does it actually return? When OpenSSL fails to load, what exact version does Indy's OpenSSLVersion() function return?

(06-29-2018, 07:06 PM)OldBob1938 Wrote: Is there any solution to this without installing the newest version with whatever new problems that might bring?

I can't answer that yet. If your project is still compiling with Indy 9 and not 10, you CAN'T use a newer version of OpenSSL past 0.9.6 with it. And if your project is compiling with Indy 10, you should not be getting the same kind of failures as before. I know *for a fact* that the latest SVN snapshot of Indy 10.6.2 (SVN rev 5462 at the time of this writing) works fine with the latest OpenSSL 1.0.2o DLLs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible to use new version of Indy 10 - by rlebeau - 07-01-2018, 03:10 AM