Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
assembly error
Hi, I'm trying the demo version of CrossTalk to check if I can use it , and after adding couple of .Net dll, I cannot open the crosstalk dialog anymore, as I'm getting the following error:

[System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException]: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[System.Exception]: Assembly not found: C:\projects\testing\clover\..\..\..\Program Files (x86)\Clover\CloverSDK\CloverConnector\CloverConnector.dll

No changes at all in folders, and all files are in the same paths.
I just added the .dll, and after restarting Delphi (Berlin 10.1), I cannot go ahead.

How can be this issue fixed.

Thanks!
(06-03-2018, 05:42 PM)jjlopez Wrote: Hi, I'm trying the demo version of CrossTalk to check if I can use it , and after adding couple of .Net dll, I cannot open the crosstalk dialog anymore, as I'm getting the following error:

[System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException]: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[System.Exception]: Assembly not found: C:\projects\testing\clover\..\..\..\Program Files (x86)\Clover\CloverSDK\CloverConnector\CloverConnector.dll

No changes at all in folders, and all files are in the same paths.
I just added the .dll, and after restarting Delphi (Berlin 10.1), I cannot go ahead.

How can be this issue fixed.

Thanks!

I'v restarted a new project and reinstalled, CrossTalk, and now I'm able to generate the classes. The issue is that the class generated do not compile in Delpi, as I get the following errors:

Undeclared identifier: PayIntent_TransactionType; , this unexisting type appears several times in different functions
[dcc32 Error] NET.CloverWindowsSDK.pas(3658): E2010 Incompatible types: 'NET.CloverWindowsSDK.TypeNET' and 'NET.mscorlib.TypeNET'

And others. It seems CrossTalk does not import properly to Delphi.

Unless it works I cannot buy your solution.
Can you give me any help on this ?
Which version of CT are you using?
(06-03-2018, 07:01 PM)kudzu Wrote: Which version of CT are you using?

CT 2.0.27

Attached the Aboout screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you able to redistribute the target assemblies to us for testing?
(06-04-2018, 01:57 PM)kudzu Wrote: Are you able to redistribute the target assemblies to us for testing?

Sure, I can share even source code of the libraries.

Just let me know how
Please email the required assemblies as well as the .ctp file and a simple otherwise ready to run test project in a zip to atozed.sales on gmail.
(06-04-2018, 03:47 PM)kudzu Wrote: Please email the required assemblies as well as the .ctp file and a simple otherwise ready to run test project in a zip to atozed.sales on gmail.

Ok, sent !
Thanks. For others watching, this is being followed up by email. Smile