Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15.0.21 vs RAD C++ 10.2 update 3
Sirs,

After 15.0.21 installation, as soon as I recompile an existing project (or create and run a new empty one) it fails:

Exception message : Error reading IWForm1.Width: Access violation at address 00B91998 in module 'Intraweb_15_D10_2.bpl'. Read of address 00000008
Exception class : EReadError

P.S.: trying an empty project with RAD C++ 10.3 update 1 works as expected

What happened ?_?

/Claudio
Anyone @ home ?
I know it's strange, and never seen such a thing. Still....
Ive asked Alexandre to look at this.
Are you able to open the form in Delphi IDE? The only reason for it is an invalid value saved to the DFM file.
What do you see if you open the associated DFM file in some text editor, like Notepad?
(05-17-2019, 10:56 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Are you able to open the form in Delphi IDE? The only reason for it is an invalid value saved to the DFM file.
What do you see if you open the associated DFM file in some text editor, like Notepad?

Hello Alex,

I see nothing unusual; form opens in the ide and notepad. It's the same good ol' form. Moreover, uninstalling 15.0.21 and reinstalling 15.0.20 opens and compiles any project without any issue. It's only 15.0.21 on C++ 10.2 that turns mad. Even a new, empty project fails. In the meantime I reverted to 0.20, but is really strange, and I cannot send an example project in this case.

/Claudio