Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tab Control Errors
Intraweb 15 TabControl problem

I am using Intraweb 15.2.53 with Bootstrap and I am having stability problems with faulty rendering of Tab Controls and Tab Pages. When I click on some tabs, the previous pages will not be removed from the browser and the new pages appear in italics below the previous page.  I have some 30 pages overall in my application, spread over some 5 tab controls.  Is this a known bug?  I am compiling to Windows 32. When I compile to Windows 64 it crashes upon creating the relevant for with the following message "Access violation at address 00000000005F1746 in module 'MyAppServer.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD".

Within the developer tools of the browser I also get this "(index):34 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at (index):34:1".

When I run the 32 bit version, which DOES load and not crash, I get the above error as well as this additional error in the rendered source code: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Private field '#top' must be declared in an enclosing class"

If anyone can shed some light on these errors that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,  Bryce

Messages In This Thread
Tab Control Errors - by brycel - 04-12-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: Tab Control Errors - by Alexandre Machado - 04-13-2022, 03:47 AM
RE: Tab Control Errors - by brycel - 04-13-2022, 09:44 AM