Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trying to send SSL email but cannot load library...
(05-06-2021, 09:04 AM)BosseB Wrote: I downloaded the zip now and since it contains such a lot of files I wonder if it is a complete new Indy10 installation in the zip?

That is how GitHub works. It is a clone of Indy's whole repo, with modifications applied.

(05-06-2021, 09:04 AM)BosseB Wrote: There are lots of folders that do not even exist in my current installation, like:
Bubbles
Builder
icon16
icons
KB
NUnit
Other
Test

You can ignore all of that. Indy's source files are in the Lib folder, that is all you need.

(05-06-2021, 09:04 AM)BosseB Wrote: And the lib folder on my Lazarus installation seems to contain the compiled binaries (so an output folder) whereas the Lib folder inside the zip contains loads of sources, in fact the Lib folder content looks a lot like what OnLine PackageManager deposited into the onlinepackagemanager/packages/Indy10 folder...

So do I overwrite the content of the existing OLPM Indy10 checkout with the content of the zip folder Indy-NewOpenSSL_PR/Lib?

Probably, but I have no idea how OPM works and whether it will try to overwrite those modified files with what is in Indy's main repo.

(05-06-2021, 09:04 AM)BosseB Wrote: I looked at the IdVers.inc file and it looks like the version is 10.6.2.0, same as what I have installed via OLPM.

IdVers.inc is not up-to-date: https://github.com/IndySockets/Indy/issues/292

(05-06-2021, 09:04 AM)BosseB Wrote: I compared the files in the zip for folders Core, Protocols and System and the comparison turned out as shown in the attached images. A new folder OpenSSL has been added into the Protocols folder.
Would I be Ok to overwrite the three OnLinePackageManager folders with the files in the zip?

Probably. I can't answer that for sure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to send SSL email but cannot load library... - by rlebeau - 05-06-2021, 03:21 PM