Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AV's and Parameters not found...
Hi All,

Again I have a multiuser issue. This time it is in a Web service, wrapped in a TService Shell, and installed as a HTTP.SYS program on a server.

The problems show-up when more than one client at a time, and ONLY when more than one client, do the same operations. 

The client is a Windows 32 program, running on individual users PC's all within the Company domain, accessing data in a SQL table on a MS SQL server, also within the Company domain. There are several webservice calls in one operation, to read or write various data from and to the SQL table.

As there are no ServerController unit (or UserSession unit) I have not been able to set the "ComInitialization" property, nor am I calling CoInitialize and CoUnInitialize anywhere in the Win32 program, or in the Webservice. Could that be the reason, and if, how do I correct it ?

Also, trying to add CoInitialize and CoUnInitialize as calls in the Win32 program, before and after each Webservice call, I can't compile the program. Compiler says "Undeclared identifier". Which unit are the co-calls defined in ?

I hope someone can help. As it is now, these problems are showstoppers.

Regards
Soren

Messages In This Thread
AV's and Parameters not found... - by SorenJensen - 03-02-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: AV's and Parameters not found... - by kudzu - 03-03-2020, 07:33 PM