Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird session form overlay issue and memory leaks
Hi there.  I have completed my sweep through my whole application changing from async to sync click events were just a new form is invoked.  Since then, the weird rendering issues have stopped.  What appears to occur is the browser sees field names the same between forms and then will keep these around just changing the position and then load the remainder of the form.  This then looks to the user that fields move position while on the same form and then the rest of the form appears around.  The changing of forms now displays that spinner on the screen while loading but at least the whole form loads sovereign now.  This also solved some incremental rendering that was occurring in async too in the browser so when a control is displayed it is 100% rendered now for the impatient user to action.

Now that massive task is completed in my application, I can now retest the memory leak issue to see if this also lessens or solves this.

Thank you to all that have contributed to this thread.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weird session form overlay issue and memory leaks - by bob9999 - 02-19-2020, 05:10 PM