Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird session form overlay issue and memory leaks
A few quick comments to wrap up this thread.

>>This is not a bug. If you can explain what the issue is
>>I can also make the explanation clearer.

It was an IW bug which was fixed long ago, maybe years ago.  bob9999 mentioned it and I also remember it.  It's a non-issue because async and sync do work together now.

>>I'm not exactly sure what's the relevant info that has been removed. Can you please elaborate?

bob999's pre-edited paraphrased post:  "Great idea, it worked!, seems viable, makes sense, still worried about memory leak, etc.".  The post was on topic.  I'd like to know why you edited a post you didn't write and not directed at you.  Should you be doing that?  Will you be doing that kind of stuff going forward?  Not knowing that answer I'll have to do yet *another* IW workaround:  I'll delete and re-add myself to this forum but my new user name will be 'shakira', that way you'll probably be nicer to me.  bob9999, you may have to come back as 'celine5678' to make up for your breach of forum etiquette (can't go around saying things like "Great idea, it worked...").

Alexandre - peace man.

Regards,
Mark

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weird session form overlay issue and memory leaks - by MJS@mjs.us - 01-31-2020, 04:22 PM