Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange forms (?) problem
Hi Kudzu,

I'm not using the option, just wonders why it's suddenly possible.

I have of course checked other projects but it's only that one where it is possible, and for a while I had a feeling that whatever I changed on the form (the one I had changed the name), nothing changed in the exe-file. However it's a form with a TMSAdvWebGrid and there are so many different property settings I'm not sure really how's working, so I'm not quite sure if it was because I was not changing the right ones.

The problem with the form name in the uses clause and error F2613, show that apparently is possible to include a pas file in the application, without adding it to the project. It might always have been possible, I don't quite remember, but I'm thinking if that is a possible reason. I recently added some older units from the VCL days to the project, that is, units with standard procedures and functions (only Classes and Sysutils in their Uses Clauses) and wonder if that is one of the reasons. A few of them was not added to the project, but still used in the code. Though, after I have added them, the list of forms in Project options is still there. 

I have another project using the same units (all added to the project), and there are not problems and no list of forms in project options.

I'll try to create a new project, and add all files to the new project. Including UserSession and ServerController, and see if the problem disappears.

Regards
Soren

Messages In This Thread
Strange forms (?) problem - by SorenJensen - 12-16-2019, 07:17 AM
RE: Strange forms (?) problem - by kudzu - 12-16-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Strange forms (?) problem - by SorenJensen - 12-16-2019, 03:44 PM