Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox isn't showing on the SA Server
I have all the browsers installed and all but Firefox show on it. How can i get Firefox to show so i can test with it?

Thanks
Are you using Firefox portable or other special build?

In any case you can use the copy url link and just paste or bookmark it in Firefox. The button doesnt do anything special except launch Firefox with the URL.
(03-18-2019, 09:36 PM)kudzu Wrote: Are you using Firefox portable or other special build?

In any case you can use the copy url link and just paste or bookmark it in Firefox. The button doesnt do anything special except launch Firefox with the URL.

Its just the standard Firefox.
For now you can copy the URL using the link button. I've asked someone to look into what might cause the FF button to be disabled otherwise.
(03-19-2019, 02:17 PM)kudzu Wrote: For now you can copy the URL using the link button. I've asked someone to look into what might cause the FF button to be disabled otherwise.

Thank you.
(03-19-2019, 03:48 PM)TiredDev Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 02:17 PM)kudzu Wrote: For now you can copy the URL using the link button. I've asked someone to look into what might cause the FF button to be disabled otherwise.

Thank you.

What's your Windows version (also, is it 32-bit, 64-bit ?)

What's your exact Firefox build number?

IW detects not only standard Firefox build but also the developer edition so it should be working on your machine
(03-19-2019, 08:58 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 03:48 PM)TiredDev Wrote:

Thank you.

What's your Windows version (also, is it 32-bit, 64-bit ?)

What's your exact Firefox build number?

IW detects not only standard Firefox build but also the developer edition so it should be working on your machine

Windows 10 64bit
Firefox v66
Firefox detection seems to be working as expected in all tested scenarios.

Can you please check if you have a registry key like this?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox

Under it there is another subkey which contains the path to Firefox. Is your key correct?
Photo 
(03-24-2019, 07:37 PM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Firefox detection seems to be working as expected in all tested scenarios.

Can you please check if you have a registry key like this?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox

Under it there is another subkey which contains the path to Firefox. Is your key correct?

Its correct as far as I can tell. Funny thing is other Devs here have the same problem.
[Image: 46742395564_ab6c8187d8_b.jpg]
We already try to find Firefox from different keys. I'm adding a 3rd way to detect it hoping that it will fix the issue in your machine, although we couldn't recreate it in any of our test machines (different Windows versions, x86 and x64, and different FF versions).

This new code will be available in the next update. I'll keep you informed, OK?