Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlay Web App
Howdy!

Has anyone here successfully overlayed an intraweb app onto a web page? That is, run the application on top of another web page (kind of like a modal dialog)?

I have seen this technique being used by several of my competitors and I am thinking about seeing if it is an option for me.

All the best,

Shane
Hi Shane. I have one iw application running inside facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/SolidariedadeFi...e_internal

Howdy Jose!

That looks interesting!

What I want to do is overlay my IW app on top of a web page where if my web app is 80% width of viewport, the underlying web page still is 'visible' for effects.

This probably isn't a big deal other than it would make my web app look more like it was integrated into the web page.

Thanks again!

Shane
17 can easily do as you want Shane.

14/15 I'm sure can too, but would take a bit more work. A custom template processor would probably be the easiest off hand.
(02-10-2019, 04:29 PM)kudzu Wrote: 17 can easily do as you want Shane.

14/15 I'm sure can too, but would take a bit more work. A custom template processor would probably be the easiest off hand.

Howdy K!

Any idea when IW 17 will finally be official?

I am actually making good with my IWBS4 new web app and I am hoping to have it done in the coming months. It would be nice to see if I could take it even further after I get the initial version released.

Thanks,

Shane
We are about 2 months behind on 17 due to some unexpected staff medical leave but are back on track now. I'm personally working to get the next beta out very soon....