Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intraweb17 status
Sorry for posting this here as I can't post on IW17 forums. The last update I see was from 2021. Is IW17 still active? if yes, what is the current ETA?
Sadly we had to suspend 17. But please read on, we will be restarting it.

In short:

-There is a serious medical issue with the 17 team lead. It will be resolved, but I cannot give a current time frame. I hope we will have some kind of news in the coming weeks to months.

-We took several features planned for 17 and moved them into 15.1 and will continue to do so until 17 development can resume.

I cannot give you an ETA, but I can assure you that until then we will continue to add features to 15.1 and resume 17 as soon as we can. Its very impactful for us as well because 17 is 85% to 90% complete.
(03-23-2022, 12:30 AM)kudzu Wrote: Sadly we had to suspend 17. But please read on, we will be restarting it.

In short:

-There is a serious medical issue with the 17 team lead. It will be resolved, but I cannot give a current time frame. I hope we will have some kind of news in the coming weeks to months.

-We took several features planned for 17 and moved them into 15.1 and will continue to do so until 17 development can resume.

I cannot give you an ETA, but I can assure you that until then we will continue to add features to 15.1 and resume 17 as soon as we can. Its very impactful for us as well because 17 is 85% to 90% complete.

Thank you for your explanation. I hope your team member get well soon...
Thank you for your understanding.