Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWComboBox in a IWGrid, which is in a IWFrame
Hi there
I have a small project, which consists of a form, and a frame. In the frame there is a grid, and in the grid cells there are comboboxes, one in each cell. I create the frame, grid, comboboxes dynamically. The user can set the comboboxes, and he/she presses the ok button, and in an OnAsyncClick handler I check the ItemIndex variables of each combobox and put them in a database. The problem is: in the OnAsyncClick handler I cannot get the actual ItemIndex value, I always get -1, no matter how it is set. I tried using the OnAyncChange event of the individual comboboxes, the result is the same. I don't know if this is a bug or I'm missing something.
Hi Jefflynn, in your combobox's check property ItemsHaveValues := True; and in your Items: FirstItem=1, SecondItem=2, EtcItem=3
(04-03-2020, 11:51 AM)Jose Nilton Pace Wrote: Hi Jefflynn, in your combobox's check property ItemsHaveValues := True; and in your Items: FirstItem=1, SecondItem=2, EtcItem=3
Hi, thanks for your answer. Unfortunatelly it didn't help. I wrote an AsyncChange handler, and doesn't work that way either. If the combobox is not in a gridcell but somewhere on the frame, it works.