Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IW 15.1.9 is out
Hi guys,

new IW 15.1.9 has been released.

https://www.atozed.com/2019/11/15-1-9/

This version is compatible with new RAD Studio 10.3.3 (RAD Studio 10.3 Rio, Update 3). Update 3 has not been released to general public yet, but this IW version can be also be installed on 10.3.2 (RAD Studio 10.3 Rio, Update 2 + Runtime compatibility patch). When Update 3 is released (soon) there will be no need to reinstall IntraWeb.

Enjoy!  Big Grin
Hi Alexandre,

As I keep all the update exe-files in the same location, I noticed that the file for this update is the first, and only so far, which is smaller in number of bytes, than the previous one (15.1.8).

Where everyone, at least since I bought the license, from 15.0.23 and up to 15.1.8 has been a little bit bigger than the previous, this is just a little bit smaller.

Is that as it should be ?

Mind you, it does install correctly and so far I haven't found anything missing or not working. I just thought I would mention it, should it be an error.

Regards
Soren
I'll check individual versions but, once the setup contains all versions and for Delphi RIO it was built against 10.3.3 (which has a different set of DCU files) it is impossible to know exactly where the change comes from. Also, 2 different builds from a slightly different source code (a small change in one file, for instance) creates a different final setup file, especially because it is compressed and the compressor acts differently depending on the data it is compressing.