Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSS & IE11
Hi Guys, I've developed an application that uses Style Sheets, each form has the same CSS file and each component has it's CSS property set to an entry in the CSS file.

All works brilliantly in Chrome, Firefox & Opera but Internet Explorer just won't play ball and doesn't seem to apply anything from the CSS file.  My experience of CSS/HTML is limited and I guess IE doesn't like something in my CSS.

Any ideas or pointers would be much appreciated, I'm pulling my hair out.

Thanks
i am not much of an expert in html and css, but from what i could find on the net, this may be the most promising answer to your problem :
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1413...t-explorer

please let us know if it works
I'm certainly no HTML or CSS expert, but it may help others boil it down if you can provide some HTML and CSS (along with IW/Delphi versions) that demonstrate the issue. I'm certain that, generically, others including myself are using CSS successfully with IE.

Thanks,
Dan
Hi Guys, thanks for all your help.  It turned out I'd used variables in my CSS file which IE didn't like, replaced them all and it's all working OK.
(05-09-2018, 01:49 PM)JalcoJohn Wrote: Hi Guys, thanks for all your help.  It turned out I'd used variables in my CSS file which IE didn't like, replaced them all and it's all working OK.

Great!  Thanks.

Dan