Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Bootstrap problems
Hi, I noticed problems on iwbscheckbox and iwbsradiobutton on intraweb 15.1.7.
Having an iwbscheckbox inside an iwbsregion if I try to read the checkbox value
value: = iwbscheckbox.checked; I always get the value false. If instead the same component is inside an iwbsinputform the value is read correctly.

Instead having an iwbsradiobutton inside an iwbsregion the checked property is read correctly. If it is inside an iwbsinputform, it is not read correctly (it always returns false).
If possible I would need an answer as soon as possible as I should go in line with the updated site.
I am attaching an example project to highlight the problem.
Thank you
Andrea

Attached Files
.zip   Example.zip (Size: 54.1 KB / Downloads: 6)
I'll have a look and get back to you.

According to my records and version history, the checkbox/radio button issues in IWBS should be resolved (at least our test cases passed). Can you please inform which IWBS are you using (3/4)?
(10-31-2019, 09:00 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: I'll have a look and get back to you.

According to my records and version history, the checkbox/radio button issues in IWBS should be resolved (at least our test cases passed). Can you please inform which IWBS are you using (3/4)?
Hi,
i use IWBS 3.

Thanks you
Andrea
The cause of the issue is the way IWBSCheckBox (and radio button for that matter) render when they are inside a IWBSRegion.

In this case, an external DIV receives the same ID as the CheckBox itself, which is not valid in HTML 5 spec.

I'll working on a fix now and will give you more information soon.

Cheers,
The fix is ready and we are testing it. If everything goes well we are going to release it within a couple of days.

Cheers
Please download version 15.1.8 which should fix this issue:

https://www.atozed.com/2019/11/15-1-8/

Cheers
(11-12-2019, 09:22 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Please download version 15.1.8 which should fix this issue:

Cheers

Thanks you Alexandre I test it on my project and all is good.

I only see a 2 small issue.
IWBSDropDown. When RawText property is True from  and in the caption for example i have text "<b> Test bold </b>" the text is not rendered in html hypertext (bold) but the output is "<b>Test bold</b>".

Unit iwbsinputform.
method RenderHTML line 211
there is this Result.AddStringParam('class', 'iw_default_submit_form');

Doing this, all other properties set for example Css property or other properties in BSGridOptions will lost and object rendering is wrong.
I modified this line in Result.Params.Values['class'] := Result.Params.Values['class'] + '  iw_default_submit_form'; so the issue is fixed.
I share this with you so you can update iwbootstrap if in your opinion is correct.

Thanks you Alexandre
Andrea
(11-15-2019, 03:48 PM)Anto90 Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 09:22 AM)Alexandre Machado Wrote: Please download version 15.1.8 which should fix this issue:

Cheers

Thanks you Alexandre I test it on my project and all is good.

Hi any update on this ?

I only see a 2 small issue.
IWBSDropDown. When RawText property is True from  and in the caption for example i have text "<b> Test bold </b>" the text is not rendered in html hypertext (bold) but the output is "<b>Test bold</b>".

Unit iwbsinputform.
method RenderHTML line 211
there is this Result.AddStringParam('class', 'iw_default_submit_form');

Doing this, all other properties set for example Css property or other properties in BSGridOptions will lost and object rendering is wrong.
I modified this line in Result.Params.Values['class'] := Result.Params.Values['class'] + '  iw_default_submit_form'; so the issue is fixed.
I share this with you so you can update iwbootstrap if in your opinion is correct.

Thanks you Alexandre
Andrea
Best thing to do is adding

Result.AddClass('iw_default_submit_form');

which already does that

About the raw text I'll have a look. I suspect that this is an old existing bug since previous versions of IWBS. I don't recall changing anything related
This has been fixed in our codebase and will be available in the next update