Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide Registration Information
Hi, Like to know if anyone knows how to hide the information that shows on the web server program other than running it as a service.

There are information to say who this intraweb is registered to. I would like to prevent this from being displayed. 

Anyway to do that ?

Rgds,
Richard Lim
That debug form is fully customizable and you can make your own. Check the demos, there is a demo showing how to do this.
It will probably be clear when you look for it, but the demo Chad refers to is named CustomStandAlone.

The information you refer to is being written to the IWStandAloneServer1DebugLog() so just short circuit those calls, not show the memo/log, or clear the memo after .Start.

Dan
(06-05-2018, 01:40 AM)richard@dinopro.com Wrote: Hi, Like to know if anyone knows how to hide the information that shows on the web server program other than running it as a service.

There are information to say who this intraweb is registered to. I would like to prevent this from being displayed. 

Anyway to do that ?

Rgds,
Richard Lim

I strongly recommend you not to use a GUI application as a server. It is there for debugging purposes not for production.
Or low capacity deploy. Some users do use the GUI SA for single user or small LAN deployments, although even then the non GUI service is preferable.

SA has the advantage of very easy deployment. User runs an EXE, done.